- Fort Meade, MD, USA
- Full Time
Tactical Network Solutions is hiring!
Tactical Network Solutions, LLC (TNS) provides custom cyber capabilities, research, training, and expert consultation to government agencies, law enforcement, Special Operations Forces (SOF), and other security-conscious commercial organizations. Founded in 2007, TNS employs researchers with various backgrounds in software engineering, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, wireless technologies, and Special Operations. The goal of TNS is to provide quick response solutions to the technical challenges faced by modern day specialized military units, government agencies, and the private sector.
Software Developer II
Leverage Cloud architectures and develop Cloud analytics to support mobile network analysis efforts.
Individual(s) assigned to this category shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
1) Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline. A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
2) At least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers
3) At least three (3) year of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
4) At least three (3) years of experience with Java/EJS, Linux / UNIX Solaris, HTMl, Web Application Development in PMP or JSP, SQl, JDSC, SEA Weblogic Applications Server, XMl, XSl, XQuery.
5) One (1) to (2) years experience with writing cloud analytics (HADOOP) in Pig or Java.
6) Must also have experience in five (5) or more of the following areas:
o GUPI, J2EE, framework (including some or all of java Patterns, Java Security, JMS, JNDI), Java XMl Parsing (DOM, XAX, SOAP), Java Server Faces or Struts, Java-based web services, Perl, Ruby Pig, Oracle, PUSQl, RPC (SOAPIXMl), RMI.
• Must be able to develop and implement Java libraries to facilitate database software lifecycle support.
• Must be able to create application frameworks in library form from the ground-up in implementation, test, and production environments in WAR and/or JAR formats.
• Must have experience with web service development and thin-client web application development such as JSP and HTML.
• Must have experience with LinuxlUNIX operating system environments, and previous experience writing operating system and database scripts as well as maintaining system-level utilities such as CRON.
1) Eclipse, web service development and XQuery experience is desired, but not required.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Tactical Network Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Tactical Network Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Tactical Network Solutions expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Tactical Network Solutions employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!